A cookie is a text file that contains information filed on your hard drive by the server of the website you visit. A cookie contains several informations:
The name of the server who filed it.
A unique number as identifier.
An expiration date.
What’s the use of a cookie?
Cookies have different functions. They may for example allow:
To recognize a user thanks to a unique identifier
To save the language settings of a site
To obtain statistics related to the browsing of a user
During your visit of the Contest website (https://www.contest-lighting.com), cookies are implanted into your browser :
Through the Google Analytics software in order to record information about your browsing on the site www.contest-lighting.com (date and time of your connection, visited pages, ...). This information allows Contest to study your browsing and customize our site to facilitate your visit.
When you are redirected to the website www.contest-lighting.com from a partner site.
When you are using the share buttons on social networks. They allow to link to your profile.
In future, it is possible that www.contest-lighting.com creates new ones.
Your rights concerning cookies
In accordance with the "Data Protection" law, you have an access right as well as a right to more information, rectification and opposition to your data. This gives you the right to object to the registration of cookies.
To do this, you must follow the following procedure depending on your browser:
Click on the top right icon of your window representing 3 lines and then click on "Settings".
Click on "Show advanced settings".
In "Privacy", click on the button "Content Settings ...".
In the section "Cookies", you can block cookies and data of third party sites.
Click on the top right icon of your window representing 3 lines and then click on "Options".
Select the panel “Private life”.
In “’History”, for the option Conservation rules, select “use the settings personalized for the history”.
Deselect “Accept cookies”.
In Internet Explorer:
Go into Tools, Options Internet.
Click on the tab Confidentiality.
Click on the button “Advanced” and tick the box “Ignore automatic handling of cookies”.
Go into Settings > Preferences.
Click on the tab Confidentiality.
In the zone “Block cookies”, tick the box “block always”.
Go into Settings > Private life & security.
In the zone “Cookies”, tick the box “Block cookies of third parties and the site date”.
Deposit Agreement cookies
When going on the site www.contest-lighting.com, a banner will warn you of the presence of cookies and will request you a confirmation of deposit agreement. If you ignore it and you don’t take knowledge of the operating system to oppose the registration of cookies, your pursuit is an agreement to deposit cookies on your computer.
60W quadricolour LED moving head with infinite movement
Design | Powerful | Versatility
Incredible movements Like any other product from the « Infinity » series, this projector features the non-stop PAN and TILT rotation.
DART60i offers remarkably dynamic effects thanks to extremely fast and precise movements. Slow travellings, music-sensitive pans and swift movements: it gets the most out of every feature you need.
Moreover, its compact housing and rounded curves allow you to set up several projectors in a small area to create as many configurations as you want.
The "COB" power The 60W 4-in-1 COB LED (red, green, blue and white) within the same source coupled with a high-quality 90mm collimator allows a tremendous light output of 14 570 LUX at 3 meters.
Its top-of-the-range optical system focuses beams and use efficiently the 60W source to create straight, long range beams.
Adjustable beam DART60i offers 3 different angles, thanks to the supplied set of accessories:
- Original lens delivering a tight 4° BEAM effect
- 45° lens with frost filter to create an amazing WASH effect
- Tight 10° beam with FLOOD type filter
In addition to its exceptional brightness, it also offers the possibility to mix RGBW colours thanks to the COB technology and colour diffusion filters.
Finally, DART60i can be fully controlled using the DMX 512 protocol or via its many built-in programs for a simplified access.
• 1x 60W 4-in-1 COB LED
• 4-in-1: Red, Green, Blue and White within the same source
• Expected lifespan of 50.000 hours
• Low temperature, low power consumption, can be operated non-stop for many hours
• Colour macros -Effects colour presets
• Automatic or music-sensitive programs
• Adjustable strobe and random strobe
• Adjustable electronic dimmer from 0 100%
• 16 and 18 DMX channels
• Access and personalize the built-in musical programs from the DMX menu
• LCD display with drop-down menu for assignation and mode selection
• Battery-operated memory settings to address and select modes without the 230V power supply unit
• 8 and 16-bit PAN and TILT resolutions
• Non-stop PAN and TILT rotation
• Adjustable speed from the menu and DMX
• Position memory and auto-repositioning
• Lens angle: 4°
• Light output: 5280 Lux at 5m
• Frost filter at 10° to create flood effects
• Frost filter at 45° to create wash effects
• Powercon® lN/OUT sockets
• DMX 3 and 5-pin IN/OUT sockets
• Power consumption: 80 W max.
• Power supply: 100/240V, AC - 50/60Hz
• Net weight: 5.3 kg
• The moving head
• Quicklock fastening system
• The user guide
• 1 2-pole + earth power cord / Powercon®