A cookie is a text file that contains information filed on your hard drive by the server of the website you visit. A cookie contains several informations:
The name of the server who filed it.
A unique number as identifier.
An expiration date.
What’s the use of a cookie?
Cookies have different functions. They may for example allow:
To recognize a user thanks to a unique identifier
To save the language settings of a site
To obtain statistics related to the browsing of a user
During your visit of the Contest website (https://www.contest-lighting.com), cookies are implanted into your browser :
Through the Google Analytics software in order to record information about your browsing on the site www.contest-lighting.com (date and time of your connection, visited pages, ...). This information allows Contest to study your browsing and customize our site to facilitate your visit.
When you are redirected to the website www.contest-lighting.com from a partner site.
When you are using the share buttons on social networks. They allow to link to your profile.
In future, it is possible that www.contest-lighting.com creates new ones.
Your rights concerning cookies
In accordance with the "Data Protection" law, you have an access right as well as a right to more information, rectification and opposition to your data. This gives you the right to object to the registration of cookies.
To do this, you must follow the following procedure depending on your browser:
Click on the top right icon of your window representing 3 lines and then click on "Settings".
Click on "Show advanced settings".
In "Privacy", click on the button "Content Settings ...".
In the section "Cookies", you can block cookies and data of third party sites.
Click on the top right icon of your window representing 3 lines and then click on "Options".
Select the panel “Private life”.
In “’History”, for the option Conservation rules, select “use the settings personalized for the history”.
Deselect “Accept cookies”.
In Internet Explorer:
Go into Tools, Options Internet.
Click on the tab Confidentiality.
Click on the button “Advanced” and tick the box “Ignore automatic handling of cookies”.
Go into Settings > Preferences.
Click on the tab Confidentiality.
In the zone “Block cookies”, tick the box “block always”.
Go into Settings > Private life & security.
In the zone “Cookies”, tick the box “Block cookies of third parties and the site date”.
Deposit Agreement cookies
When going on the site www.contest-lighting.com, a banner will warn you of the presence of cookies and will request you a confirmation of deposit agreement. If you ignore it and you don’t take knowledge of the operating system to oppose the registration of cookies, your pursuit is an agreement to deposit cookies on your computer.
Moving head with 25 x 15W 4-in-1 LEDs
FLAG25i is the first PANEL projector from our LIGHT PRO series equipped with the Infinity technology, allowing limitless PAN and TILT movements.
Its 25 beams can be controlled individually to create graphic animations such as numbers, letters but also 3D volumetric animations at 360°. The only limit is your imagination.
Its 25 x 15W RGBW LEDs have been associated with high-quality 63mm collimator allowing a powerful light output of almost 30.000 Lux at 5 m (at full power).
FLAG25i can be controlled pixel by pixel via the DMX512, Art-Net or Kling net protocols.
Control your 5x5 panel pixel by pixel
Non-stop PAN and TILT rotation
15W RGBW LEDs
Beamwidth: 4° for each beam
DMX, Art-net and Kling net protocols
63mm optical collimator
New Random strobe and Random pulse per pixel modes
• 25 x 15 W LEDs
• 4-in-1: Red, Green, Blue and White within the same source
• Expected lifespan of 50.000 hours
• Low temperature, low power consumption, can be operated non-stop for many hours
- Colour macros
- Colour presets
• Patterns with letters, numbers with customizable colours
• Automatic or music-sensitive programs
• Adjustable strobe and random strobe
• Electronic dimmer: from 0 - 100%
• 16,21 and 117 DMX channels
• Ethernet port for Art-NET and KlingNET command protocols
• Built-in musical programs accessible and customizable from the DMX menu
• LCD drop-down display to assign and choose different modes
• Battery-operated memory system to address and choose modes without the 230V power supply
• Compatible with RDM for console feedbacks
• Regular 8 or 16-bit Pan and Tilt resolutions restricted to 630° and 270°
• Non-stop Pan and Tilt rotation
• Use the menu or DMX to adjust speed
• Position memory and auto-repositioning
- Beamwidth of each lens: 4°
- Light output: 29700 Lux at 5m
• lN/OUT Powercon® sockets
• IN/OUT 3 and 5-pin DMX sockets
• IN/OUT RJ45 Ethernet sockets
• Power consumption: 420 W max.
• Power supply: 100/240V, AC - 50/60Hz
• Net weight: 18.6 kg
• The moving head
• Quicklock fixation system
• The user guide
• 1 x 2 poles + earth power cord / Powercon®